Thursday, February 8, 2007




Here are some pictures of the latest ultra sound! Can you see the foot, nose, lips, and what makes this little fella a fella? He's doing really well and the due date was moved up to June 7th! So he's a big baby. We'd like all to post a comment with your preference on names here are the options:
Kenden
Logon
Haiden
Thanks! :)
































5 comments:

Mrs. JoAnne Mabey said...

I love the name Kenden. I am excited to stay posted and congrats on the boy- i don't think that i ever told you. i have a blogspot, it's: jojomabey.blogspot.com and we have a photosite place at:
mabeyfamily.photosite.com
anyway- congrats!
loves
joAnne

Kilie said...

Hey guys i love haiden. so cute and fun. its alos unique like jill likes. i love you both and hope to see you more often now that i am coaching a volleyball team and they have four tournaments in SLC. so i will stop by a lot in the near future. i live you both and little HAIDEN.
love
KILIE

Heather Webre said...

Hey kiddies. Well you already know how I feel about the name Kenden! I really think Logan is my favorite(for your child) woot! now you have a vote for each name. :)

HEATHER

Sarah Ball said...

Hey guys!! Im so excited for you both..yay babies are so fun...congrats again! All three of those names are really cute...but I think that with your last name Logan is the cutest! yay keep me posted!! -Sarah Ball

Jamie said...

Webre I love the name Haiden I think that would be really cute with your last name. I can never tell whats what in the altra sounds unless the doctor pointed it out :) keep me in formed on everything
Love ya babe!!

Jamie :)