The due date is June 7th. So post your guesses for the follwing
- Birth Date
- Weight
- Length
- Eye Color
- Hair or No Hair
- Hair Color
For those of you who like to make an educated guess, here is the info on Chris and I.
Chris was born 4 days early he weighed 7 lbs 14 ounces and was 21.5 inches long. His eyes were blue and he had blonde-brown hair.
Jill was born a day late she weighed 8 lbs 7 ounces and was 20.5 inches long. Her eyes were blue and she had a little dark hair in the back.
12 comments:
Date: June 5th
weight: 6lbs 11oz
length: 22inches
eye color: blue
hair or no hair: hair!
hair color: light brown almost blone.
Im so excited for you guys. I cant wait to see more pic's
Love ya Jamie :)
Date: June 4th
weight: 7 lbs. 14 oz.
length: 20 inches
eye color: dark
hair: blonde fuzz
Hope I win! Grandma Webre
date: June 7th
weight: 7 lbs 7 oz
length: 21 inches
eye color: dark (at first) - blue later.
hair/no hair: hair
hair color: brown
- auntie heather
Hunter says...
Date: June 8th
weight: 1 lb.
length: 16 inches
eye color: blue
hair or no hair: little bit
hair color: light brown
Date June 3
weight 10 lbs
length 32 inches
eye color GREEN
and lots of dark hair
I'm sorta pulling for the worlds longest baby. We'll see how it turns out.
Date: June 6
Weight: 8 lbs 2 oz
Length: 20.5 inches
Eye color: blue
hair or no hair: hair
Hair color: light brown
Date: May 30
Weight: 7lbs 10oz
Length: 21 1/2
Eye color: Blue
Baby will have hair due to heartburn Jill has.
Hair: Brown
It isn't Lisa it is Grandma to be Clayton
Date:June 2nd
Weight:7lbs 13oz
Length:21 inches
Hair/no hair: blond fuzz
eye color: blue
I'm excited for you both!!
Date: May 28th
Weight: 8lbs 12oz
Length: 21 inches
Eye Color: Green
Hair or no Hair: Hair
Hair color: Blond
If I win I'm expecting you to name the baby after me :)
G'ma sharp
June 3
7lb 5oz
20 in
blonde fuzz
blue eyes
Devyn
June 11
8lbs 1oz
21 in
couple of brown hairs
blue eyes
Aunt Toni
June 5
7lb 2oz
19 in
blonde hair
blue eyse
Post a Comment