Congrats!!!!He's so sweet! I'm so happy for you both! You look great, I love ya!Katie
he is sooo cute!! CONGRATS Im jealous you look soo good! Sorry i couldnt make it to the shower but we need to hang out sometime so I can see you and the baby! Again congrats and I hope to see you soon!Love YouJamie :)
congrats on the new addition to the family!!!Kirk Blake
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congrats!!!!
He's so sweet! I'm so happy for you both! You look great, I love ya!
Katie
Congrats!!!!
He's so sweet! I'm so happy for you both! You look great, I love ya!
Katie
he is sooo cute!! CONGRATS Im jealous you look soo good! Sorry i couldnt make it to the shower but we need to hang out sometime so I can see you and the baby! Again congrats and I hope to see you soon!
Love You
Jamie :)
congrats on the new addition to the family!!!
Kirk Blake
Post a Comment