Isn't it funny how little things are such a HUGE accomplishment!?! It never ceases to amaze me how proud I can be of the simplest action. It makes me wonder if Heavenly Father smiles down with satisfaction and pride when we say our first prayer, finish our first long division math problem or successfully change our first flat tire. I think at the top of my proudest moments in life is when Kaden looked at me and actually smiled, when Kaden became a bi-roller, and as of late Kaden falling asleep without being wrapped as a mummy. That's right folks Kaden can now sleep with out the bindings of a blanket. A few nights back Chris walked in his room and Kaden was unwrapped and snuggled up to his bear fast asleep. It was the cutest thing ever. It melted my heart in an instant. I've decided that my heart is forever in the hands of this tiny little baby who now not only rolls two ways but also sleeps free of wraps. :)
And a few other fun pictures.....
A few nights ago I was finishing up some laundry. I unloaded the dryer and placed all the clothes on the living room floor. Kaden was sitting across the room playing with toys. I left the room to grab a few things, and when I came back Kaden was missing. I had a slight moment of panic as I searched to find him. Moments later I heard some laughs and coos from the pile of laundry. Kaden had rolled his way right into the middle of it all. And was having a ball. :) Funny baby.
I just love this picture. Chris is the best daddy ever and Kaden adores him. I am so glad I decided to marry such a good man and my best friend. It has been the best decision I have ever made in my life time.
4 comments:
Way cute pics of Kaden! He is getting so big, I especially LOVE his laugh in the bath when Chris squirts him- so funny! What a cute little family!
I love that story. Aren't kids so funny. How cute , atleast you found him and didn't fold him up in the clothes. LOVE IT
Ok Jill, You have been tagged. Look at my blog to see the details. So officially, "tag your it" have fun
Post a Comment