Sunday, July 27, 2008

GiRLs!

We are getting so excited for a little girl. We have already bought a few outfits and a pair of little shoes. This, however, was the biggest purchase we have made for our princess to date.....


Her BEDDING!

I saw this bedding on a friends blog and knew that it was exactly what I wanted. I am so excited to start gathering everything we need for another little baby!

3 comments:

Shane and Megan said...

YEAH your having a girl!! That's so exciting! I can't believe this is your second though... gees I'm behind! You, Stephanie, and Sarah are all on your 2nd child and I'm just begining my family. I love your bedding, it's so adorable! Isn't a girl so fun to shop for?!

Rachael Cook said...

oh That makes me sooooo baby hungry. NOt to mention GIRL hungry. COnGraTs

Lindsay said...

LOVE the bedding! That is so cute :) So does little Kayden know about the baby yet? He probably won't understand I guess, he is such a doll!