Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Preggo

Ok it has come time for belly pics again. So here is the 23 week picture Yes there is definitely a baby bump there. And the good news of the week is I didnt loose weight at this months dr. appointment. I attribute this mostly to the fact that I have an appetite again. My new favorite foods are
1. Anything SOUR, I searched the city for shocktarts and when I found them I bought about 7 rolls.
2. Rootbeer
3. Corn
4. Tomatoes
5. Biscuts and Gravy
Horray for being able to eat food again.
The baby is doing well. She is growing just like she should. She is incredibly active and enjoys kicking my bladder often. We are leaning towards the name Taycee for now.

1 comment:

Mrs. JoAnne Mabey said...

THERE IS NO BELLY!!!!! you should see mine! and the fact i am due AFTER you, and i am twice as big as you is kinda sad ya know! :)