Sunday, July 12, 2009

San Diego 2009

We are alive! I have just not had the time nor desire to blog lately. We have been enjoying our summer and spent the last week in San Diego with Chris's family. It was a lot of fun. We took enough pictures to fill my memory card twice. I will only share a few of my favorites. It was great weather and good times. The kids are growing up fast. It makes me sad. I want to freeze time where it is and just keep them little... Okay maybe it wouldn't hurt for Kaden to grow out of the naught throwing fits stage. We have a few more vacations coming up and then it is off to girls camp for me. It has been so much fun to have Chris with us the last week. Sometimes I feel like I am a single mom with a boyfriend who stops by every now and then from his sabbaticals at school. But I am so grateful that he is such a hard worker. The countdown has started til he is done with his PHD.. too bad that countdown is in years! We owe A HUGE thanks to Claudia and Kelly. They always us such a good time and don't let us pay for anything. We have such great families. anyway, here are some of the favorite pictures from the last week in San Diego.















































This is the Hearst Michael Jackson was in. We passes his procession on the freeway.






















































































6 comments:

Crystal Nelson said...

Oh man, it's sunset pics like that that make me miss So Cal just a little! I cant wait to take my kids there to the beach, and Disney, and Wild Animal Park and all that fun stuff!

Yo Momma said...

I'm sorry I let Taycee fall in the sand. I will be forever known as a bad babysitter!! I also tried to kill you all by driving through a red light - yikes. It was still lots of fun and I appreciate having the opportunity to go to San Diego with you every year. I like having a bedroom with a door, but you guys needed it with little kid and I really missed my side kick Kilika.

Jocelyn Kay said...

Jill you and your little family are so beatiful! Look how model like you all are in your pictures. I am so glad you guys had such a good time. We missed you guys and we are glad you are home now :)

Spencer and Mindy said...

oh how fun! spencer and i are going to san diego in august for our 4 year anniversary!! yay...grandma will have sophee!! can't wait!

Kirsten said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. I love San Diego and I love the beach!

Becky Glover said...

Good times! One of these years we'll be with you - although I think it's safe to say we would need two houses for that group. All of us under one roof with not much space would not be a happy thing! Glad you guys had fun!