I am doing this last blog to say that I am taking a hiatus from blogging. I am burned out. So I will take a break and maybe return again at a later time.
Here are some tidbits to leave you with....
Taycee took her first step yesterday. She was falling so she stepped towards Chris.
She also officially has a 3rd tooth. However it is her top side tooth. So she looks like a hick or a vampire which ever you choose.
Taycee can play patty cake with all the hand actions... when she feels like it
She also waves bye bye with both hands and makes a noise that we think sounds like "bye"
Kaden is NAUGHTY and such an ANGEL all in the same moment. He dumped out wishie onto his bed yesterday. That was no fun for mom to clean up but the wishie miraculously survived. He is however swimming at a much slower pace.
Kaden had his evaluation with utah babywise people for his speech and the consensus was he is behind but not behind enough for their program. They suggested another program that they thought he would qualify for. We decided to give him til he is 3 because he is improving so much everyday. Amazing what being able to hear properly will do for a kids speech :)
We have given up on potty training for now. He will go every time we sit him on the potty but has no desire to tell us when he needs to go and doesn't care when he is wet. So we will probably wait til 3 on that one as well.
Kaden is getting much better with Taycee, yesterday he let her sit on his lap and he put his arms around her. This morning she was crying and he climbed in her crib to play with her. Then I heard them both yelling for me because they both were stuck.
We carved our first pumpkins as a family last week. We went to the pumpkin patch and picked them all out and then spent the night with friends carving. We all had a lot of fun and Kaden thought it was great. I think I heard the words. " Ew, Gross, Yucky, and SCARY" about 50 times before the night was over from his little mouth. It was fun. Thanks to all the friends who came and carved with us. 

Goodbye!
4 comments:
I'll miss reading your posts. They always make me smile! Hope you come back!
I will miss reading your posts! I hear you on being burned out. I am kind of getting to the point where I am over the blog. The only thing I think I like about it is the whole journal thing. I think I would write more though if I didn't think the whole world could see. You know? I guess I can keep in touch with you on FB! :)
Sad. I will miss reading your posts. but I understand it is hard to get bloggin in as well as everything else!
we will miss knowing what's going on with you guys, but totally understand where your coming from.
hopefully we can actually get together next time your down here. (or when we come up there) :) enjoy your break
Post a Comment