Saturday, January 2, 2010

We are home!

We are home and Taycee is doing well. There was no final consensus on what was wrong. They were going to do a spinal tap but since she was awake and happy they decided not to. We are keeping a super close watch on her to make sure her symptoms don't return and as long as they don't we can keep her at home. I have to take her in for a follow up appointment next week just to make sure everything still looks normal.
Thanks to everyone for you prayers and support. I have had so many calls and texts of concern and love I haven't been able to return them all. Please don't think I am ignoring you, I just lost track of who I did and didn't call back.

I do have lots of pictures from Christmas... I am hoping to get them posted in the next few days.

Thats all for now

No comments: