I will always remember you as the little 2 year old boy dancing his heart out to "Bust a Move" on the living room floor.
(Not as the little 2 year old boy who 10 minutes later dropped my very expensive camera lens)
Please remeber me as the mom bustin a move right along with you, not as the mom freaking out over the above mentioned lens incident.
(Not as the little 2 year old boy who 10 minutes later dropped my very expensive camera lens)Please remeber me as the mom bustin a move right along with you, not as the mom freaking out over the above mentioned lens incident.
Love,
Mom
2 comments:
Love it!
I told Chris last night the kids must take after you because they're always into something. He was such a sweet mild mannered child but I wasn't there when you grew up Jill so I can only assume they get that from you. Thanks for the laughs!! Hope the lens lived through the drop.
Post a Comment