Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter Pics

They say better late than never... right?


Here is our Easter Weekend pics



We spent some time in the sun

Kaden and Grandma played on the swing




Peek-a-boo daddy


We went to the park to fly kites










We Colored some Easter Eggs



We all got very spoiled by the very generous easter bunny.
Notice Taycee is digging in Kadens basket and Kaden is digging in Taycee's basket.
This wasn't Easter but for documenting sake I'm adding it in.
I decided to do Taycee's hair a little fancy a few Sunday's ago. It took about 10 minutes and I decided it wasn't worth it in the end. But she sure looked cute that day.This is what it looked like when we took it all out that night.




3 comments:

Crystal Nelson said...

Do you ALWAYS match you guys' outfits? Tell me it's just a coincidence....you're making me feel very insufficient! LOL! Beautiful pics!!!

Anonymous said...

i love photoblogs; your layout is fantastic!! your little ones are adorable, too. :)

Anonymous said...

How fun! I LOVE the last picture of Taycee! She is rockin that hair do! (Does that even make sense?? LOL I guess I probably should comment at 11PM!)