I love the 4th of July. It was always a day filled with fun growing up. For the last couple of years we have been in San Diego over the fourth so it was a lot of fun this year to be able to go up with my family and participate in the small town traditions I remember so well.
The 4th started with an early morning breakfast. Does everyone still look a little tired? 

Then on to the Honeyville parade. (10 floats long... the perfect length)

Kaden thought he was the man....

The kids were all dancing in the street before the parade started

Kaden really wanted to ride this ride. I really didn't think he would like it. It takes you all the way to the top and then lets you drop. He insisted so I let him go....


Then on to the Honeyville parade. (10 floats long... the perfect length)

Kaden thought he was the man....

The kids were all dancing in the street before the parade started

Kaden really wanted to ride this ride. I really didn't think he would like it. It takes you all the way to the top and then lets you drop. He insisted so I let him go....
He actually did ok. He didn't cry, but he sure didn't want to go on it again.

He like the slide MUCH Better

Another Honeyville tradition is the fish catch. Kaden thought it was the greatest thing ever. He just kept squealing with excitement

No worries. He didn't catch one.
We ended the day by goin to the demolition derby in Ogden and then to fireworks. Chris had never been to a demo derby and I think he liked it quite a bit. Kaden also thought it was pretty cool that all the cars could just crash into each other and no one was getting in trouble.

He like the slide MUCH Better

Another Honeyville tradition is the fish catch. Kaden thought it was the greatest thing ever. He just kept squealing with excitement

No worries. He didn't catch one.
We ended the day by goin to the demolition derby in Ogden and then to fireworks. Chris had never been to a demo derby and I think he liked it quite a bit. Kaden also thought it was pretty cool that all the cars could just crash into each other and no one was getting in trouble.Side Note....
The other night Chris asked me to look at his eyelid because it was bothering him and this is what I saw.....

2 comments:
I get those clogged pores in my eyes all the time. They are very uncomfortable!
Wanna know something sad? I've never been to the Honeyville 4th festivities! Crazy! Looks like you guys had lots of fun though!
Post a Comment