Halloween this year at the Clayton home was a great success. I think I can say that by far this year was the funnest yet. We kicked off the holiday on Friday night with a Halloween party at our house. The adults were inside and the kids were in the garage watching a movie projected onto the garage door. Games were played, food was consumed, prizes were won, fun was had by all. It took a few days to recover after but it was a good time.
Monday the kids woke up at the crack of dawn begging to get dressed and go trick-or treating. I told them they had to wait til it got dark. They waited another 15 minutes before asking me again. :) It was a long day. But 5:00 eventually rolled around and we got dressed from head to toe in Halloween attire.
*Picture overload*
Spiderman

My little witch
We dressed her up on Thursday when Kaden had his pre-school Halloween party so I could take pictures of both of them during the day. When we got home that afternoon I washed both of their make-up off and put them down for a nap. When she woke up her right eye was almost swollen shut. We think that she must have had an allergic reaction to the make-up. So we couldn't re-paint her face for Halloween. She was pretty bummed about it so instead I let her put some of mommies make-up on and be a pretty witch. She cheered up pretty quickly. :D
Spiderman on Halloween night.

My precious little pumpkin. (who actually spent the entire night wrapped up in a blanket asleep in her car seat.)


My handsome Waldo

Waldo and Wenda on Halloween night

Taycee out trick or treating

They were SO excited at each house to say "Trick-or-treat!"



Kaden's scary face


This is what happens when I say "ok, we are done with pictures"


Such attitude

My 3 cuties on Halloween before trick or treating

right before we headed out the door to trick or treat

Totally Wenda... right?

getting ready to go to his pre-school Halloween party.

My little witchie poo

It's going to be a long year. I have been asked twice already when it will be time to go trick-or-treating again.
Hope everyone had a very HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment