Thursday, May 2, 2013

Oh hello camera...

I have been failing major in the picture department. Usually my camera is overflowing with pictures of the kiddos. Maybe it is being pregnant or maybe it is just our crazy life's as of late but somehow I set my camera down and really didn't pick it back up for a long time.

So a few weeks ago I actually put on my to do list "take pictures of the kids" and if it makes it on my "list" it eventually gets a neat little check next to it :)

I went to the Aunt Kathy material store and stole a few strips of her material. Since then I have been experimenting with a few new bow styles for our new bundle of joy. This was my first creation.

 Tasty Sweet

These are cute kids.








29 weeks down... fingers crossed about 8 more to go.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

You are so tiny and cute. As are your kiddos. I think you meant to title your one pic with taycee's name but put "tasty". I kinda like it :)

Jill and Chris said...

Haha actually we call her Tasty sweet. It is a cute name for now but we might regret it when she is in High School.

Heather said...

Hahaha. Tasty.

Jill you are a total babe! I love your hair right now. And your tiny little baby bump. I can't WAIT to meet baby girl.

ALSO, if you're making bows/flowers, feel free to make one or two for Ayla and I will pay you for them!