Baby Bri was blessed August 3rd. Amongst all the chaos of a half packed house and a daddy weeks away from dissertation defense. It was beautiful, she was beautiful.
Her blessing said a lot about comfort. It couldn't have been more fitting because if I had to choose one word to describe her presence thus far in our family it would be just that, comfort. She brings a peace to my soul that calms the crazy worries and unknowns of our life right now.
Here she is before church waiting in her swing while mom frantically ran around the house worrying about all the last minute details.
We had so many good friends and family join us. They were so kind not to judge me for my half packed house.
This picture cracks me up. I was taking a few lighting shots and these cute people decided to be my test subjects. I believe this was the conversation before the picture was taken.
Taycee: "I want to be bunnies"
Heather" Ok, lets all be bunny rabbits"
Kaden: "You be bunny rabbits I will be the guy with the shooter."
Our good friends the Egberts
I had to capture a few of the details of this little beauty.







1 comment:
Oh my goodness, those shoes! Where did you get them? I need some if I ever a get a girl someday. :)
Post a Comment