Wednesday, September 11, 2013

...2 months later...

2 months since this little angel enterd our lives.
 
oh how she has grown
 

 
She is such a little sunshine.


I know that all moms think this about their babies, as they should, but is she not the most beautiful thing ever? Pictures actully don't do her justice, I could sit and stare at her all day.
What is it about a newborn that is so captivating?
 
At 2 months old she is
 
-Sleeping 9-10 hours at night
-Eating 4 ounces every 3 hours
-Smiling when she makes eye contact
-Gooing and Cooing
    She has been my most fussy baby but is still quite easy. For a few weekes she had a fussy hour from about 9:30- 10:30 but that has past. I think the main reason she fusses is because her poor digestive system is still figuring out just how it is suppose to work. She is incredibly gassy and only poops about once a week. I talked to the doctor about possible allergies or intolerances but for various reasons he think she just has a "more gassy" digestive system. Poor baby.
     
    She loves to snuggle and be held. Which is perfect because I love to snuggle and hold. :D It does put a slight damper on getting things done however. She also loves her tummy, it is her favorite sleeping position, she is just like her mommy I guess.
     
    At her 2 month check up she was
     
    10 lbs -50 percentile
    23.4 inches- 90 percentile
     
    She grew 4 inches in 6 weeks, that has to be some kind of a record.  Basically she is really tall and skinny. Her BMI is like in the 4th percentile. She has moved onto 0-3 month clothing becuse she is just too tall for newborn. Unfortunately I didn't have the forsight to leave that clothing out so it is packed away in a box tucked safley in the very back of our storage shed. I guess there is an upside to moving, I will get her clothes back. :D
     
    Love this little face.. what an expression.
Happy 2 months beautiful.

1 comment:

Kate said...

She's a doll! She is beautiful! She doesn't look like any of the other kids!