One of the nights we were at the beach there was a huge lightning storm. It was beautiful. We sat out on our balcony and watched for quite awhile with the kids and after the kids fell asleep Chris and I walked out onto the beach to watch a little longer. We climbed up into a life guard tower (it was wood and the storm was not close to us). I spent a good 30 minutes trying to catch a lightning bolt on camera as it cracked across the sky. But I was so busy enjoying the awe inspiring surroundings that I would always miss them. It was my most favorite night, watching the light show in the sky snuggled up against Chris on our own private tower with the sound of waves crashing 15 feet in front of us, I could have stayed there all night.
There were several times the sky was lit up like day. A lot of the lightening was behind the clouds so we couldn't see the bolts just the bright lit up clouds.




No comments:
Post a Comment