Thursday, February 28, 2008

Every Little Piece!

I was sitting on my bed tonight with Kaden. As I was playing with him I was overwhelmed with how much I love every tiny little piece of this little baby. So this is a tribute to my tiny little perfect angel.



Bright little eyes are filled with such wonder, and lashes incredibly long.
Little sweet nose so perfectly placed on a face that could never do wrong.
Beautiful smile with 2 little teeth that can easily melt any heart.
Small little ears that miss not a sound and lead to mind that's so smart.

Innocent face and dimples so large that simply say I LOVE YOU!



Busy quick hands that never are still with so much exploring to do.




Round little belly so soft and so fair that always wants something to eat.


Chubby thick thighs I can't help but squeeze help make little baby complete.



Ten tiny toes on two tiny feet with many places to see.


One perfect body I love and adore. My baby he always will be.
I LOVE YOU KADEN!!

1 comment:

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Oh my word, look at those little fingers and toes and all the other cute little things that are kissed! How cute is that!