I can't begin to describe how much I love Fridays! Friday is great for many reasons. One reason is that it means I have a 2 day break from work. Another reason, it means I have successfully made it through one more week of what generally proves to be madness. My most FAVORITE reason, however, is that it is the one night Chris can take a break from homework and we can just spend time as a family. (I think Kaden prefers this night too :) Chris is working so hard in school that most of the time I am in bed hours before he finishes. But Friday nights he is so good to put it all aside and just spend time with us. (It helps that he doesnt have class the next morning or any homework due)
Tonight we experimented with a new food item for Kaden, Bannana Cookies. Needless to say he LOVED them but they made a disasterous mess everywhere. We had cookies all over the floor, his face, his hands, and his clothes it was great. This video is of the end results ( this was after many wipes with the washcloth). I also included some video of Chris playing with Kaden. I love watching them together. It cracks me up that every time Kaden laughs he pulls his hands up to his mouth!
No comments:
Post a Comment