Okay so this is the last 2 weekends in one. Before I start, all of these pics are of my side of the family, I know there were A LOT of cute pics on the other side however I haven't received any of them yet, so when I get them I will do another post.
Kadens birthday party was 2 weekends ago and we had a lot of fun. What a spoiled baby he is. For all who are wondering, he now weighs 27 lbs and 4 oz and is 33 inches long. Big kid! Here are some pics from the party!
The 3 Webre Sisters
Grandma Webre and the birthday boy! 
Kadens first birthday cake
Kadens first birthday cake
Yummy, and oh so fun to clean up.
Presents! Thanks to everyone, you were all too generous!

5 generations! There were 4 generations on Chris's side there too. I need that pic!

There was a pond there that we brought a raft for. This is Chris and I on the raft.... did we get wet? you may ask.... YOU HAVE NO IDEA!

The pinata after it was decapitated... not by the bat but by the rope that was hanging it. Whoops!

Love this little BIG boy!
I don't even know what this is, but it is a great picture to describe my sisters... weird.

Now onto last weekend. It was my cousin McKell's wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony and a great day. Congrats McKell.
Presents! Thanks to everyone, you were all too generous!
5 generations! There were 4 generations on Chris's side there too. I need that pic!
There was a pond there that we brought a raft for. This is Chris and I on the raft.... did we get wet? you may ask.... YOU HAVE NO IDEA!
The pinata after it was decapitated... not by the bat but by the rope that was hanging it. Whoops!
Love this little BIG boy!
I don't even know what this is, but it is a great picture to describe my sisters... weird.
Now onto last weekend. It was my cousin McKell's wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony and a great day. Congrats McKell.
1 comment:
Hey Jill, sorry I never leave comments I just don't get to browse the blogs too often. I just noticed the message you left on mine a while ago. I can't believe how much Kaden looks like baby Chris. It makes me nostalgic... what a cute boy! Sounds like you're doing well - congrats on baby number 2! Someday I'll get back to Utah, I'm hoping in July. Take care!
Beck
Post a Comment