Friday, February 6, 2009

Little Surprise

So the other day Chris woke me up and showed me the camera. Taycee has been pretty happy that morning and he had captured some smiles. ( Of course she had no bow on and she was in her pj's) Because she was so happy he decided to take a little video. So here are the pictures and the video. See if you catch the little surprise he left for us all in the first few seconds of the video....







Yep thats right folks he captured his own little tootskie and thought no one would hear. hahaha!! Too bad I have great hearing and picked up on it. :) And he thought he could slip one by me. :)

2 comments:

Matt and Jenni said...

So cute! I especially love the sexy legs too! haha

Jorgensen Bunch said...

That totally cracks me up! That is something that Chase would do:D She is adorable even without the headbands and such. I love her sweet smile!