Unfortunately for my kids I am a picture happy mother. I love taking pictures. You can tell how much I take pictures by the fact that every time I turn the camera on Kaden runs for the hills. My computer is full of pictures of even the tiniest event. Every morning when I get my kids dressed I think they are so stinkin cute that I need to take about a zillion pictures to savor the moment. I hate how fast they grow up. I looked at Taycee today and almost cried because it seems like every time I blink she gets bigger and more grown up. I can't believe that Kaden is a toddler... a KID ...not a baby. It makes me so sad. I want them to stay my little babies forever. AND at the same time I want them to grow up about 4 years so they can feed themselves and take themselves to the bathroom and get their own drinks....you get the point. Anyway, I did take a few pictures today. I tried to get one of the two of them together... haha yeah right NOT happening, Kaden would not be within 10 feet of Taycee today. Oh well there is always tomorrow.
Kath bought us this little red chair over the weekend to be the new "time out" chair. Unfortunately Kaden loved it so much it doesnt work as a punishment chair. But it was so cute I had to take some pictures with it.
Hey uh mom... can you please stop taking pictures??

He LOVES this monkey. He is always hugging it and patting its back.


She is so cute!

What a cutie!

I just cant get enough of that cute little face!

She is starting to smile all the time now. I LOVE IT!
2 comments:
Wow in that last picture she looks just like Claudia did when she was a baby. I remember the day Mom came home for the hospital and handed her to me and said "here you go, she's your responsibility now." Guess I took her pretty seriously cause I'm still taking care of her!! Cute cute babies.
Love,
Aunt Kathy
A-Dorable! I have a feeling I will be exactly the same with the picture taking...I'm already bad enough, and I don't even have stunningly beautiful kids yet!
Post a Comment