- First time rolling over
- First time eating baby food
- First (and last) piercing!!
She had handled it all quite well. The roll might have been accidental but she did it all by herself! The doctor recommended we start Taycee on something with a little fiber in it since she had been so plugged up. So she got her first taste of sweet potatoes last night. She did a fantastic job eating, opened her mouth and everything not nearly as messy as Kadens first feeding. I decided that Taycee needed to get her ears pierced to compensate for the lack of hair she has. That way when she isn't wearing a bow you can still tell she is a girl. She handled it quite well. She did cry for a little bit but once she calmed down and we told her how pretty she looked she got quite happy. I think she is proud of her new look. She keeps talking and laughing and smiling. It is really cute.
Daddy loves Taycee

3 comments:
Your kids are so stinkin' cute! We have GOT to get together one of these days!!
Love her earrings! You always have her dressed so cute!
Oh jealous, I love the earings. Hey do you know what is funny? Rylee had her first baby food on the same day as Taycee. Man they really are meant to be BFF's huh. Sorry I couldn't go to Carters yesterday Rob was way tired and I didn't want to take Rylee out when she was already fussy. You know how it goes. We really do need to get together. I have just been house bound with out a car this week :(
Post a Comment