Friday we headed down to St George for more Easter festivities. As always we got to play out in the sun a little bit and it made me wish we didn't live in cold rainy Salt Lake. Kaden was thrilled with the Easter egg hunts he got to go on. In St George we just kept throwing the same eggs out on the grass and he would squeal with glee each time and run to go get them and put them in his basket. We also went to a pet store on Saturday. Kaden didn't know what to do first there were puppy, chicks, kittens, birds, chinchillas, pigs, turtles, fishes, snakes, lizards, frogs.... I am sure there was more I just can't remember. He was so excited. He just kept pointing and saying "ooo" one of the parrots said "Hello" to him and he thought that was just about the coolest thing that ever was. We decided from now on we will not pay for the zoo because he has just as much fun at the pet store. He has learned the names of almost all the animals. "bunny" is his newest word. He can repeat almost anything you say now however most of the time he doesn't know what it means. He says "Oh NO" all the time now and shakes his head like something awful has happened. Whenever he hears people laughing he covers his mouth with his hand and fake laughs... it cracks me up. We have to keep close tabs on him so he doesn't run off... he is becoming quite the escape artist.
GG Sharp came to visit today and brought cousin Hannah. Kaden LOVES to have friends and was so excited to have someone to play with. He is a boy through and through however and I think Hannah got a little tired of him being so rough. They did have a good time though. Thanks for coming to play!
Taycee is getting so big. It really does make me sad. We put her in her jumper for the first time this last week and she really liked it. She is still a little bit small and her head barely pokes above the top. She also has started to eat cereal and seems to be doing well with that.
As for a diet update... I AM FINISHED! Well with the main diet part that is. I lost 23 lbs total and now I have 18 days left of maintenance... Then it is BRING ON THE CARBS! :D We are having a celebration party May 4th at Pizza Factory in Salt Lake. All are invited. Let me know if you want to come.
Daddy and Kaden going for the first ride....
He couldn't get enough so we went again
Taycee all bundled in her bear outfit
Chris went for a ride and got covered in mud... it looked like he had mud tear drops
He was a little worn out and took a nap in the trailer
Kaden finding Easter eggs
"I see it!"
Our cute Taycee Bug
Kaden decorating eggs
True art I tell ya
Taycee in her bright Easter outfit
Kaden trying to be a baby
Taycee wore herself out I guess
Kaden Taycee GG Sharp and Hannah
Ah so cute!
1 comment:
Cute pictures, all looks well with the world. Thanks for updating your blog so I don't feel so lonely and wonder what everyone is doing. Happy Easter to one of my most favorite families.
I love you,
Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment