"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." -Walter Winchell
Its funny how different friendships can be. Some friends are life long and feel more like family. Some friends you have had your whole life yet you don't feel that close to them. Others you have known a short time yet you feel like you've been friends your whole life. Chris and I are lucky enough to have some amazing friends in our lives. Many of them we have made within the last few years. Recently Chris and I have received an outpouring of love and support from our friends as Chris has recently lost his job. I just wanted to say a special Thank You to those friends. (you know who you are) We are so glad that you are part of our lives we feel blessed to know that we have such amazing friends. And we hope that we can be the same kind of friends to you that you are to us!
Thank You!
-Chris, Jill and Family
3 comments:
Good luck with everything. I know how scary life can be when your support loses his job. Chris is an awesome guy and I know he'll find something. Quality is what they look for and well he's top notch! We love you guys!
You know they say you have friends for a reason, a season or a lifetime and I really believe that. Hopefully you consider me a friends as well as a relative. I love you and I'm here to help you if you need me - anytime!!
Love,
Aunt Kathy
You will be blessed beyond measure. You are both wonderful and I am grateful to have you both. Thanks for giving me the greatest joy in my life my Grandkids. We are always here for you. We love you soooooo much!
Post a Comment