Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Oh what do you do...

When its 1 am and you can't sleep????......... BLOG about the randomness on your camera.




Hunter told me this week Jenny is his favorite sister because she is more fun.... how rude.

Random Random sister pictures











Jenny and I being... "natural beauties" hah, I say that because we have no make-up on and our hair isn't done and we have random bush flowers behind our ears. haha. I love it.










A little boy with a broken flower.


Kaden is at the stage where he refuses to eat unless he can do it himself... we found out yesterday he LOVES pizza. He ate almost 3 slices.

What do you do when its pouring rain??.. GO PLAY IN IT!!!
Yes we really did go outside and jump around in the puddles. It was great fun. I recommend you all try it. Especially if you have kids.






We ended up soaking wet... but it was totally worth it.

What do you do when your Lagoon day gets canceled because of rain??... Go to a miniature indoor Lagoon for kids.


It actually turned out to be a blast. Kaden had the time of his life. We spent the entire day doing fun things as a family. WE went to the living planet aquarium with Becky and her kids and then met up with Mike and Leanna at Jungle Jims where Kaden got to ride all sorts of fun kid rides.

Dad doesn't fit in here very well


Look Everyone one hand per wheel!


















This is a cool picture. Better yet... Kaden is smiling for the camera! WAHOO!


He actually hated this ride... it got going really fast. Poor Caleb was probably wishing we hadn't sat Kaden with him. They had to stop the ride so we could get him off.

And of course sister just smiled and watched the whole time.


I know it is really annoying when people gush about how much they love their family. But I really am just so filled with love right now. I feel so lucky to have my family as mine. Chris is an amazing father and husband and my kids are pretty much the best. I am SO grateful to know we will be together for eternity.

2 comments:

Jocelyn Kay said...

cute! I didn't know you went out and about on our Lagoon day. How sad we couldn't go but how fun for you and the family to spend time together.

Anonymous said...

I loved this post! The picture of you and Kaden on the ride together is my favorite. Loved the pictures of playing in the rain too. Quinn has a picture of him, his dad, and little brother playing in the rain when they were little. It is one of my favorite pictures. So cute!
We will for sure be playing in the rain when Cam is older!