This year Kaden begged me to be a dragon, then while we were in the store he saw this Mario costume and his mind was quickly changed. It was all he could talk about the whole month of October. Since Taycee wanted to be a princess I thought it would be fitting to make her princess peach.
He makes a pretty cute Mario that is for sure!

Our princess
He makes a pretty cute Mario that is for sure!
Our princess
We were lucky to have Chris's whole family stay with us this weekend. It was a loud busy weekend and we had a ton of fun. Everyone was such good sports and decided to dress up so I pulled out the good ole dress up box and we put together costumes. I called myself a pixie. Chris was superman... again ;)
We went to the stake trunk or treat and it was FREEZING. We stayed for about 5 minutes and let the kids get a handful of candy then we left. The great thing about little kids is that they think 10 pieces of candy is a lot so they were happy as can be.


We went to the stake trunk or treat and it was FREEZING. We stayed for about 5 minutes and let the kids get a handful of candy then we left. The great thing about little kids is that they think 10 pieces of candy is a lot so they were happy as can be.

Recognize these costumes?? This is what Chris and I wore last year. I was so glad we got to pull them out for Claud and Kel to use this year. They looked GREAT!
Lisa and Doug with their fun face paintings and hair color.
Kelsey and Cam
Because It was SO COLD and raining we decided to go trick or treat at the mall thinking it would be warm inside. I think every person in Layton had the same idea. It was SO CROWDED so we stayed for 10 minutes and left.
Lisa and Doug with their fun face paintings and hair color.
Kelsey and Cam
Because It was SO COLD and raining we decided to go trick or treat at the mall thinking it would be warm inside. I think every person in Layton had the same idea. It was SO CROWDED so we stayed for 10 minutes and left. Hope you all had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!







1 comment:
what GREAT costumes! and I LOVE THE MARIO and PRINCESS PEACH idea! perfect!! :)
Post a Comment