Friday, December 31, 2010

Family Pics

While we were all together we did family pictures. Family pictures with a large group is hard, especially with a 2 year old who HATES sitting still and refuses to do anything but whine. However, with the exception of Taycee we ended up with some good group shots.


I hope he never ever loses those dimples. The very first thing I remember them saying when Kaden was born was, "look at those huge dimples!" They show when he laughs or frowns, or pretty much makes any movement with his face. I love them. I love him.






Is it boastful to say that I have the most wonderful husband in the world? Because I do. Seriously, I do. He is the most kind, giving, generous, dedicated man that I know. And I love him more every single day. Getting to spend time with him always solidifies one thing to me. CHRIS IS THE BEST DECISION I EVER MADE. Period.




My beautiful baby.

I love this look. It is such a typical Taycee look. Whenever she wants something or is concerned this is the look I get.
So grateful for this little family.

2 comments:

Devin and McKell Poulton said...

I Love your family pictures!! Super cute!

Jocelyn Kay said...

You did it again! Beautiful Family and couple pics. You guys are such a beautiful family!