Friday, December 31, 2010

Guess we'll see


I did it. I'm done. I went back to school and graduated with 2 small kids and a husband in graduate school. Hard? Yes. Exhausting? Absolutely. Do I have a few more gray hairs, dark circles, and stress wrinkles? Without doubt. But I did it, I did the thing that I never thought I could do and actually I enjoyed parts of it. I love to learn, I love to sit in a classroom and gain more knowledge about things that intrigue me. I could do without the papers and studying and tests, but the learning I enjoy.
For now, I am done. I might go back again someday to learn some more. Someday... not now.
For now I will concentrate on being a better mom to my kids who were probably more neglected the past while then I would like to admit. For now I will work on getting ready to make our little family of 4 a family of 5 ( yes that is an announcement, 12 weeks... guess we'll see who actually reads this) For now I will try to take my zofran and not reject every morsel that enters my body. For now I will enjoy the calm and predictability of life because in July.... things at our house will get a little bit crazier.

11 comments:

Crystal Nelson said...

CONGRATS!!!! On all aspects of that! Seems to be the baby makin' year! LOL!

Aaron and Nichoele said...

That's so exciting! When is your official due date?

Devin and McKell Poulton said...

Congratulations!!! On both school and the baby! That is super exciting! Whahoo:)

Sarah said...

Congratulations on school AND the new baby on the way. I know I haven't seen you since Malakai was little but I check your blog now and then. I went private, let me know if you need an invite. We're having another boy the end of March, I hope you're feeling ok!

Lindsay said...

Yay congrats! So exciting for your little family :) Good luck with everything!

Josh & Stormie Tingey said...

yay congratz!!!!

Sarah Ball said...

Congrats on graduating and the new baby!

Jocelyn Kay said...

I am so glad that I didn't find out you were prego on here. I would have been ticked!!! :) Anyway I really am proud of you for two things 1. graduating school, that really is an accomplishment and 2. making another cute baby to play with my kids :). Love your guts guys!

Jamie said...

Congrats on school and the baby, 3 is a lot of work for me its been really hard only because Callie was colic which I never had before. But she is really good now. keep in touch I dont have text anymore so call me sometime or I'll call you we need to hang out! love ya girl :)

Jacey and Nick said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!!!! We are so happy for you! You are such a cute mom!

Spencer and Mindy said...

oh my word!!! congrats on finishing school (something i also want to go back and do..thanks for the inspiration) and also CONGRATS on the lil' on coming YOUR WAY!!!! how exciting! :) i hope your not feeling too sick these days..
but seriously, congrats on BOTH Huge Accomplishments!!!! can't wait to see if your having another lil' princess or another basketball player!! :)