Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The cold from Hades

I have a cold. The mother of all colds. I am dying.. or maybe I just wish I was dying. I am pretty sure I look like this...
and I feel worse. Kaden was the first to have this horrid cold and it started last Tuesday. He is STILL hacking a lung, however the fever has subsided. The worst thing about having a cold while pregnant is you are not allowed to take anything! My doctor said I could take Tylenol Cold and Flu, I sent Chris to the store right then to get it and guess what.... it has been recalled!! Of all the luck, something went wrong with the latest batch and they recalled it. It wont be back on the shelfs til a new batch is made. Rotten.

I also get the joy of constant vomiting to accompany the the plugged sinuses, headache, sore throat, cough mixture. Did I mention I think I am dying? I might go write my will.

Hope your week is better than ours. And if you know what is good for you, do anything you can to stay away from this cold.

1 comment:

Crystal Nelson said...

You poor thing! You can take Sudafed (the OTC kind you have to get from the pharmacist at Walmart, not the kind on the shelf) I've heard it does amazing things for congestion! If i was closer, i'd come take kids off your hands for a while!