Saturday, January 8, 2011

You Passed



I have to write a little post to congratulate Chris on his great accomplishment. On Friday the 7th he passed his qualifying exam for graduate school. Since Dec 27th he has pretty much lived at the school in preparation of this. It's kind of a BIG DEAL... and I am so proud of him. This isn't your normal every day exam, this is a 3 hour grueling from 3 different committees who are putting your last 6 years of knowledge to the test to make sure you are smart enough to continue in the Chemical Engineering PHD program. Any question is fair game, there is no forewarning of what they will ask, so you have to try and know it all, only 25% of people pass their first time... and Chris did it. He is my hero.

I can't say enough how grateful I am for him. A lot of recent events have solidified my gratitute to have such a great man by my side for eternity. I have never had to question his commitment to me or our family or the gospel. I have never had a doubt in my mind that he will always be by my side through thick and thin. He is the smartest guy I know and I have no doubt that he will always provide a wonderful life for our family.

Congrats Chris!! You did it!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Chris you are amazing!! We are so proud of you. And one day when you are famous I want you to remember the little people who let your car get towed out of their driveway :)