The results are in and the tie breaker goes to the.......
GIRLS!
To be honest I had my fingers crossed for a boy because Kaden is so much more easy going than Taycee. BUT... I knew it was a girl. Back when Chris and I were talking about taking out my IUD and trying for another I was driving in the car and had a very strong impression there was another little girl ready to join our family. I pushed the thought out of my mind because a boy sounded so much easier! :D :D However, we are so excited to welcome another little princess into the family. Now it is time to go pull out all the cute baby girl things I have boxed away.
2 comments:
Yay! Congrats! That will be so fun!
yay for girls! As always we are happy for you :) Kaden was right. Was a little future disciple :)
Post a Comment