The nice thing about 1 o'clock church is that I generally have time to snap a few pics of the kids all dressed up before we jump in the car. This was last Sunday.
If you thought Taycee was just holding her baby doll... that would be because Addison is in a baby doll dress. Grandma Clayton found a dress that came with a matching doll dress attached. Luckily Addison is still small enough that she fits into it. So this was the first of many many matching out fits. We made matching hair bows and bracelets to go with it.

I love my girls!
1 comment:
I just love, love, love to see your blog posts. I feel like I know what is happening in your life and the kids always make me smile. Thank you for all the time you spend keeping us all up to date. I sure do love the Clayton family!!
Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment