Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Weddings

Weddings Weddings and more Weddings! Between Chris and my siblings we have had 3 weddings in the last 5 months! Sheesh. We are getting very skilled at the whole wedding thing. My brother Jason and his cute cute bride Katie were married on August 12th in the Bountiful temple. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful ceremony. We are so happy to have Katie in the family. I was able to do their engagements and bridals...I need to post some of them because they are just so cute together. I didn't do their wedding pics because there was just to much to do with 3 kids and everything else that needs to be done but I did snap a couple pics of the day.



These 2 cute girls had everyone's eye. One man asked Chris if he could take Taycee home with him. I think he was half serious.

Grandma Clayton saved our lives and came to the temple to watch the kids while we went to the sealing. She had been in Spanish Fork staying with Aunt Lisa who just had her baby. A million thanks to her for coming up to help out!
How handsome are these little men?

Looking at this you would never guess the work I put into her outfit. But this was all hand made top to bottom. I hand sewed the flowers and made a hair clip out of them. I dyed the onsie, attached the flowers, made the tutu and sewed it on, sewed the leggings, cut the flower on the leggings out of spool of ribbon glued the gems in the middle and attached them.

A little over the top?? Maybe. But they don't make cute wedding outfits in preemie size which is what she is still wearing. And I wanted her to be in the right colors for the wedding. :D
Don't let her fool you... she is not nearly as innocent as she appears. But her cuteness generally makes up for that.

Me and my groom :D Love him just as much today as I did when we said "I do"
Our family of 5! Wow... how did that happen?

OOOO.... He pretty much melts my heart daily.
Any guesses how this ended??
Congrats Katie and Jason! We are so so happy for you.

No comments: