This year we decided to buy a real tree. We have a fake one we normally set up every year but we thought the kids would enjoy going to pick out their own special tree.
I was freezing cold out, so after we walked around for about 10 minutes we told the kids to pick one so we could go! They settled on this one.
As soon as we got home we set to work setting it up and decorating it.
Taycee liked to hang all the ornaments on the same branch. It took quite a bit of convincing to get her to spread them out around the whole tree.
Kaden said over and over "This tree is cool. Grandma's tree is beautiful but our tree is cool!"
Grandma Sharp came over to help, she and Addison were excellent directors. Growing up I have lots of memories of going to her house ordering pizza and helping her decorate her Christmas tree. It was a lot of fun to have her come to our house order pizza and decorate our tree.
All done. I don't care what Kaden says. I think our tree is pretty beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment