I was lame this October. Way lame. I blame it on the life sucking virus that held our house hostage for 2 weeks. It had me convinced I was dying more than once.
Last year I had the house decorated in webs and lights. We made gak and spider mobiles. We sang Halloween songs and had spooky breakfasts.
This year I felt accomplished when we made it to the pumpkin patch 4 days before Halloween.
I noticed a paper in Kaden's backpack Saturday night saying that there was a pumpkin contest at school. The pumpkin couldn't be carved and was due Monday. Sunday night be pulled out the candy and created this gem.
Would you believe it... he won! Funniest pumpkin category. He won a candy bar which seemed fitting.
Monday night for FHE we carved pumpkins. Taycee wasn't a fan of the gunk.
We teamed up and only did 2 pumpkins... like I said, it was a lack luster year.
Viola!











No comments:
Post a Comment