Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Sisters

Every girl needs a sister. It is a right that no female should be denied. Taycee is one of the best big sisters around. She loves to nurture and mother both of the babies. She is one of my biggest helpers around the house and is always quick to pick up a fussy baby or grab a binki. One day I was doing a few household chores. I had heard Brie fussing in her room a bit but it stopped and I thought she must have fallen asleep. I went in to peek on her and this is what I found. Taycee had put her in the bumbo, dressed up, turned on the swing so the music was playing and was dancing around to make Brielle happy. The best part was that Brielle was grinning ear to ear watching her big sister spin and dance around. I stuck my phone in and snapped a few pictures before they noticed me. 





Later I came back and snapped a pic of he beautiful entertainer.


Booster and Brie and pretty lucky to have such an awesome big sister.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Agreed! I am SO happy that Ayla is going to have a sister. "Sisters are forever friends!"

And I have the BEST sisters ;) So I know how fun it can be.