Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Caring for your bear

How To Care For Your Bear
A lesson by Brielle

At times your bear might need help tying it's neck tie. By clasping the lower jaw and firmly pulling up you may easily assist.

 Sometimes bears may need a little extra help with those nose boogies. Don't be shy, dig right in.

 Bears are very conversational. Take time to really look your bear in the eyes and have a good heart to heart.  

 Your bear needs play time. Always take time out of your busy day to play with your bear. They especially like flying lessons. 

Bears get tired easily; sometime they just need a good lap to lay in and rest.

 Bears are fantastic listeners. You can tell them all your best secrets. 
"I'm not actually hungry at 4 am, I just like to snuggle in their bed."

Every once in awhile bears might mis-behave. You should handle this in a loving way, don't be too rough. I suggest a small nibble on the foot. 

 As long as you end the day with a big juicy kiss you are sure to have a life long friend.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Haha, I love her secret. :)

Greg and Mandy said...

Jill you are amazing!