Monday, December 15, 2014

Birthday shenanigans


Taycee requested a frozen cake for her birthday this year and although I wasn't sure exactly how to pull that off I promised her I would try. I spent the better part of two hours making icicles on the the side of a blue spray-painted cake. 

I make a sheet of candy glass broke it into shards and we had Frozen goodness. 



Taycee invited Ava her best friend from school over. I think she was more excited to bring a friend home on the bus than any of the party activities. 

We headed to Monkey Joe's (a large inflatable play park) for a couple of hours.



And ended with the long awaited frozen cake. 



On Taycee's actual birthday I was running my boutique at a craft show. She came along and we got to spend the entire day together. She was an angel and had no less than 5 people give her free things just because she was "too adorable" or "too sweet". She thought everyone just magically knew it was her birthday so they were giving her gifts.

 When we got home that night she opened up her presents from the family. 


I was worried about spending her whole birthday at a craft fair, but she didn't complain once. When I thanked her for coming with me she said "I couldn't let my mommy be bored all by herself!" She really is such a tender hearted little lady and I am so grateful she is mine. 

No comments: