Christmas morning with littles is pure joy. I love the patter of little feet running to see what Santa has left and the way their faces light up when they first see the magic that has happened while they slept. I may have 10 more babies just so I will have many many many more Christmas' with littles.
I should probably mention that one of the presents under the tree for Addison was a toy kitty that WOULD NOT stop purring. The kids could hear it from upstairs and Kaden was convinced Santa had left him a cat. That is why he asks "Where's that cat? Where's that cat?" when he comes down the stairs. Makes sense right? Puppy last year... kitty this year. However I assured him that Addison's fake kitty was as real as it would ever get in our house.
![]() |
| This was far and away her favorite gift. |
The final gift was the biggest surprise. Unfortunately Kaden didn't quite take it as we expected he would.
I guess when you are 7 and haven't been to grandma and grandpa's house for over a year 4 days IS a really long time.

















1 comment:
aww, poor kaden :( he was so sweet in the video of you guys surprising grandma. Kept giving her kisses. What a little sweetie head.
Post a Comment