December came and then I blinked and it was gone. Yet in that same breath I must say that it was so full. Full of fun and friends and crafts and shopping. We put our tree up in November. Normally by the time December 26th comes I am so ready for it to be down along with all the Christmas clutter but this year I was sad to see it go. There is something so magical about Christmas time.
I felt our red black and white stocking didn't quite flow with my Christmas decor so this year I made new stockings.
We went to the mall to see Santa with our good friends the Meyers. When we got there they told us we couldn't take pictures on the Santa set. I am wasn't about to pay $14 for a Santa shot so I just stood off set and snapped this. As you can see Brie was NOT a Santa fan. Addi on the other hand snuggled right in.
This is Donovan, the Meyers youngest. He is Addison's age and we have lots of play dates together.
After the mall we made Christmas trees, I decided to forgo gingerbread houses this year. I just really really don't like making them. I thought candy trees would be a really close second.
![]() |
| Kaden and Bobby. They were instant best friends the moment they met. They are two of a kind! |
![]() |
| Dono preferred eating the candy by handfuls to putting them on his tree. |
We had Chris's annual work Christmas party again this year. It is the one time every year we get all dressed up for a night out. The party actually goes from 7-12pm but by about 10pm everyone is pretty drunk, complements of the open bar in all 6 rooms at the country club, so we head out early.


















No comments:
Post a Comment