Monday, March 30, 2015

Have Courage and Be Kind

She has always been my little princess, and so when there was a princess movie in theatre we had to go and see it together. She dress up donned a crown, lipstick and some sparkles and off we went.

She is becoming a little lady. There were times during the night when I almost forgot she was 6 and not 26, but then she squeals and does a happy dance when I say she can get a root-beer and I remember she is still my baby. We chatted about this and that while sharing a popcorn (which we finished before the previews even started.)



We stopped for ice cream on our way home and Taycee told me about 10 times it was the best day of her life... it was pretty high up there in my book too. 


Have courage and be kind. It was kind of the message of the movie. I think that often what I lack is courage. Courage when life isn't going as planned, courage to embrace change. It would seem that faith and courage often go hand in hand. So I am trying to be more courageous, and the world can always use a little more kind. 



No comments: