Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Labor Day

So I know Labor Day was over a week ago, but I am just unloading my camera and found the pictures from the day. We had so much fun I had to share even though I am a little late.
Monday morning we got up bright and early to make the accent to Willard Peak. Chris drove the Jeep with me and two others and the rest of the family took four-wheelers. The Tolman family also joined us with their Jeep and a few wheelers as well.
After we made it back down the mountain we headed to the lake for some fun in the sun. Chris went wake boarding and "got his bell rung" a few times as he had some hard core crashes in the water.


About to head up the mountain
The whole group

Inspiration Point (the peak is in the background)

The main entertainment was throwing small rocks and trying to hit a bigger rock below

We had a minor problem when Jason's motorcycle lost it's oil plug and out came all his out

The second problem came when Bryce got a flat tire and we didn't have the right lug wrench to fix it With the help of some friendly strangers we got the right tools and the problem was fixed.

Jenny and her new "Beau" Beau! :)

Chris got to wear this awesome life jacket that was a bit small



Catchin a little air.

In case you wondered where the kids were in these pictures... they were in St George at Grandma and Grandpa Claytons house. However they soon returned and I got lots of this...


No comments: