WHO told her she could grow up so fast??


WHAT makes bubbles so fascinating?

WHEN did he go from being my baby to my big boy?

WHY does he always want her toys....

and she always want his toys?
WHERE can I sign this kid up for some tumbling classes?
HOW can she go from this face....
...to this face in less than 5 seconds??

HOW am I ever going to potty train this kid when he drinks about 100 oz a day and goes potty every 10 minutes.
HOW can you resist "mom push
sween....
peeese?"

HOW will I ever let these two go?
2 comments:
Cute pictures! My fav is Tacey going from her happy to sad face. You have such cute, funny kids. We love you guys.
"How will i ever let these two go?" Is the million dollar question! Chuck, Wade and I danced to a song at our wedding called Blue Eyes and Freckles. It's about a little boy growing up, and EVERY single time i hear it, i cry! There's a line in it that says "He's our little cowboy until the day the fences can't hold him and he'll ride away" *bawl*!!
Post a Comment