Thursday, November 5, 2009

Liar


Call me a liar but these pictures inspired my blogging....haha so maybe my hiatus from blogging is over. Not only that but the Sunday after I posted my "I'm done" blog we had a long lesson in Gospel Doctrine about the importance of keeping a journal. So my options are this or hand writing it in a book. And this is easier, less writers cramp. So for my husband, grandmas and others who threw a minor hissy fit when I was going to quit blogging, you win.

Chris wrote this for the ward newsletter... I like it so I am going to share.
Isn’t this time of year just wonderful? The blazing summer heat fades, the leaves begin to turn beautiful shades of yellow, orange and red, the first snowfall covers the land in a gorgeous blanket of white and the joy of the holiday season begins to reenter our hearts. It seems that especially through this time of year people really try to reach out to one another new friendships are formed, loved ones are contacted, and even utter strangers find the desire to pass with a warm smile or a friendly hello.
Every time I read that I get excited for the holiday season to begin. Because I LOVE all of those things. the beautiful colors, the peaceful serenity, the spirit of love. It is all wonderful and I am so grateful to be blessed to have it in my life.
I am grateful to have two beautiful healthy children. At times I want to scream, and at times I do scream... but nothing in life, no accomplishment or reward or success compares to the joy and happiness they bring to my life.
I am grateful to have a husband who works so hard for his family. I am not sure how anyone would be able to manage a full semester of the PHD Chemical Engineering program along with the required research hours and still be able to be such a doting husband and father. But he does it with seeming ease. The lyrics "everyone calls you amazing, I just call you mine" come to mind.

We played in the leaves the other day and the kids had a ball.

Taycee is 1 in 16 days. *sniff sniff* I guess its time to stop saying I have a newborn. She changes so quickly its hard to document. She is so close to walking I know she is going to take off any day now and I am afraid she will never slow down.
As I type Kaden is playing with his monkey. He is moving its arms and saying "can I hold you Kaden?" again *sniff sniff* when did he get this old?











Happy Fall Ya'll

2 comments:

Yo Momma said...

Thanks Jill for the short hiatus!! Man that Taycee is BEAUTIFUL. She looks so angelic because of those blue eyes. You are a beautiful family and I love you all!!!

Aaron and Nichoele said...

I'm glad you're back. Your babies are so cute! I love your family.