WOW it has been such a crazy week. I guess Christmas week is always a crazy week but I feel like this year has been especially crazy! Christmas started out up in good ole' Brigham City Christmas Eve was spent at Grandma Halladays house with the annual Christmas Eve party. I made Chris wear the matching pajamas I made and he did with surprisingly little whining. I am guessing because he knew the work and stress that went in to them so he didn't dare refuse. Christmas morning was magical just like it should be. Our kids were up at 5:30 but we weren't meeting for presents upstairs til 7:30 so we spent the first 2 hours of Christmas morning in the bedroom watching Christmas cartoons. When we finally made it upstairs Kaden was super exciting. He kept shouting "Christmas!" and pointing at everything. We were disgustingly spoiled and our kids now have enough new toys to fill whole room. Kaden's favorite toy was a 99 cent mic from target that echoes when you talk in it. Go figure.
Saturday we packed up all of the Christmas goods and made our way down to St George. After a quick stop at home for some unpacking/packing we gassed up the car and made the 4 hour drive down arriving about 9 oclock where we were again spoiled with Christmas gifts. We spent the next 4 days playing and being appropriately lazy.
We are now at home recuperating and trying to find places for all the fun new things. Thanks to both families for such a fun Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment