Monday, August 30, 2010

More Kaden Funnies

Chris and I were having a discussion about the kids and what they are expected to learn. Chris made a comment that went something like this " Kaden might not know how to count to 30 but maybe he knows all his state capitols" ( this was very sarcastic) I smiled and said " yeah.... Hey Kaden what is the capitol of Utah?" He looked at me and without hesitating said "MOOOOO" -- oh yeah we have a genius on our hands.
---
I heard Kaden rummaging downstairs when he came upstairs I said " what were you doing" he replied " I am cookin some Mac and Cheese" I went downstairs to find a packet of easy mac ( the costco packs in clear plastic) sitting in the microwave. He was pretty proud of himself... guess he doesn't understand that it requires water in a bowl and the microwave to actually be turned on.
---
Me: "You are so goofy"
K: "What?"
Me: "You are goofy"
K: "No, mom.... I am Kaden"

1 comment:

Heather Webre said...

Bahaha! I love that little nephew of mine. He looks SO OLD in that picture by the tree. He's like... a little kid, not so much a baby anymore :( Where was I when that happened?! Oh yeahh..... Rexburg.
Love you! Keep posting. And keep lookin at my blog, cause I think you're the only one who does. Haha ;)