I took these pictures while we were in St George last weekend. Doesn't he look all grown up with not an ounce of baby left in him?
He is obsessed with this backpack. We bought him a cars backpack for his birthday in May, and he liked it just fine. While I was shopping to find some jeans for him ( WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE the kid is too skinny for 5's and too tall for 4's) he came across this toy story backpack on wheels. Whoa Buddy, there was no going back. He carried it all around the store and begged grandma to buy it for him.... ok really he didn't even have to beg, grandma is such a softie :D. I was trying to convince him to put it back and said something like " Kaden remember your cars backpack at home? You like that one, is this one that much better?" and he said " YES MOM MUCH BETTER!"Apparently that is true because he doesn't go anywhere without his backpack. He can't leave the house without it or even go downstairs without it. He loves to pull it behind him wherever he goes.

This was the real first day of school. Woah buddy was he excited. All morning he just kept saying "I am going to school today huh!" He walked straight in the door without even turning around to say bye. :'(






4 comments:
I cant believe how big he looks!!! he does really not look like he has any baby left in him. Aw! Congrats on having a big boy now! His dimples are too dang cute
Isn't it insane how fast they get big! My baby's first day of preschool was the 7th too. I'm secretly happy that he still sucks his thumb when he's tired and cuddles on the couch with me, because that is the little bit of "baby" in him still!
BTW, LOVE that pic of him walking down that tunnel! It actually made me tear up a bit!
Those pics are so stinkin cute Jill. You did a great job with them. Also I remember Kaden when he was just a baby it is so sad to see him growing up so fast :(. We are getting old Jill :(
How sad to see them grow up! He's so cute though. Oh and my husband and I enjoyed watching YOUR husband get hypnotized! Ha ha so funny!!
Post a Comment