Thursday, September 23, 2010

Real Life

So here is a taste of every day real life at the Clayton Home...

Kaden is a streaker. He hates wearing clothes, I have to keep a very close eye on him or I find him naked running around in the back yard. The other day he walked out the front door with no pants on and told me he was going to see "the girls"... oh boy.


Kaden REFUSES to sleep in his own bed. He has numerous reasons but basically it comes down to he just would rather be sleeping close to mom and dad. I REFUSE to let him sleep in our bed. If he wants to sleep in our room he can sleep on the floor... and he does... every night. This means he usually does not go to bed til we do. Sometimes that is late... this particular night it was very late.



Chris plays basketball on Wednesday night and doesnt get home til quite late. This particular night I was laying in bed with Kaden and he found the camera on the nightstand and wanted to take pictures with mommy.


We did.... I will regret it someday I just know it.


He would tell me what face to make and then we would take the picture... however he was laughing so hard he didnt quite get around to making the face in most of the pictures..... here are a few of the real beauties...

MONSTER FACE
SCARED FACE


Surprised Face




I dont know what this is


Sad Face
Go easy on the judgement.... it was late... I had been in bed for an hour and it had been a long day.

No comments: