We have the perfect hill in our backyard for a slip n slide. Since in took us all summer to get our backyard finished the kids havent been able to play much outside, however, I bought a slip n slide at a "end of summer sale" for 10 dollars. There have been 2 days warm enough to use it since.
The kids LOVE it. I wasn't sure how well it would go over, they can be rather timid at times, but it was a huge hit! Can't wait til next summer when it can really get some good use.
1 comment:
way fun! poor sophee has been a 'shut in' this summer..first with me being super huge pregnant, and i not wanting to go out in the heat, and then after logan is born and i have surgery and CANT go out side.. poor thing.. she'd love slippin on that slide though. and YES I WANT A FALL PHOTO SHOOT :)
Post a Comment